Chair of the conference
Prof. Hiromi Yamashita Prof. Atsushi satsuma
We are pleased to announce that the 12th International Conference on Environmental Catalysis (ICEC2022) be held at "Centenary Memorial Hall" at Kansai University (Senriyama campus) in Osaka, Japan from July 30 to August 2, 2022. This conference has been held in every two years since 1995. The main objective of the conference is to exchange the latest researches on environmental catalysis and to promote friendship among catalyst scientists and engineers all over the world. The conference will cover the fundamental and applied researches on environmental catalysis and catalysts for a wide range of applications including following topics.
- Sustainable and Clean Energy Production
- Automotive and Stationary Emission Control
- Air Cleaning and Combustion
- Water Treatment
- Green Chemistry and Biomass Transformation
- CO2 Utilization and Recycling
- H2 Storage and Transportation
- Advanced Process with Electrocatalysis and Plasma Utilization
We look forward to welcoming you to an inspiring and enjoyable program in Osaka, Japan.