About International Conference on Environmental Catalysis (ICEC)
The International Conference on Environmental Catalysis (ICEC) has been held every 2 to 3 years since 1995. The main objective of the ICEC conference is to exchange the latest research in environmental catalysis and to promote friendship among catalytic scientists and engineers all over the world. This ICEC conference covers all aspects of fundamental and applied research on environmental catalysis and catalyst development for a wide range of applications including the following topics.
- Sustainable and Clean Energy Production
- Automotive and Stationary Emission Control
- Air Cleaning and Combustion
- Water Treatment
- Green Chemistry and Biomass Transformation
- CO2 Utilization and Recycling
- H2 Storage and Transportation
- Advanced Processing with Electrocatalysis and Plasma Utilization
At every ICEC conference, more than 500 attendants from more than 50 countries gather to have an inspiring and enjoyable program with more than 400 lectures (Plenary, Keynote, Invited, Oral, Poster). We look forward to welcoming you to attend the next ICEC conference in the series.